Incorporating Essential Oils with Energy Healing
I use essential oils because they work synergistically with the Reiki energies, on all levels, body, mind, heart and spirit. There are some Young Living therapeutic oil blends I use on my hands while treating almost everyone, such as:
- Valor: I begin and end with this one (on myself in my morning ritual as well!) on the head, because it helps to balance the body, the right and left hemispheres of the brain, the masculine and feminine aspects of ourselves; it helps to ground and center, anchoring us to the earth plane, providing a foundation so we can soar.
- White Angelica: I almost always use this next, on the shoulders and over the entire aura (outer energy field of the body), as it’s excellent for providing support and protection from the unseen realms, the angelic forces, and our guiding spirits and animal and plant allies. It helps to clear and protect the aura of anything that will no longer serve.
There are several other Young Living blends that I use based on my intuition combined with the information presented by the client when we talk, including:
- Peace and Calming: this is excellent for anyone who is stressed, dealing with anxiety, and for most of us who are so busy, moving and thinking quickly most of our waking hours. It helps the nervous system to relax and unwind, and allows the mind to become more quiet.
- Release: I use this for both physical and emotional release. It is helpful when someone is holding on to emotions, afraid or unable to access them or let them be expressed and released; it is also wonderful for dealing with physical tension, tightness and stress.
- Harmony: this is excellent for balancing the chakras, bringing all the systems of the body and mind into perfect harmony, and helping the spirit body to integrate and absorb all that is being offered energetically.
- Forgiveness: works extremely well for issues of guilt, judgement, long-standing resentments and anger toward someone or something that’s happened in the past. Even with our best intentions, it is not always possible to move into a state of forgiveness, and this blend helps us heal in other realms, in ways we cannot easily do alone. Transcending the anger and hurt and moving into forgiveness is a major piece of healing the whole being.
- SARA: this oil blend is helpful when there has been childhood trauma, often sexual or physical trauma, creating energetic blocks that may be contributing to pain and illness. It gently helps to release and heal those past hurts, so that we can move forward toward acceptance, forgiveness and wholeness.
- Joy: supports anyone in moving into greater states of joy and love, and can be especially helpful for those dealing with grief, anxiety and depression.
I’d love to hear if you have specific issues that you’d like to explore healing with essential oils. Let me know if I can answer questions or support you in any way!